Happy 2018, fellow lovers of the noble vices.
Wow, what a year it’s been. Can you believe we’re about to push episode 350? Three hundy fitty. Amazeballs! Between Tony’s trips to Vegas and Atlantic City, and Jason’s behind-the-scenes work on some exciting new products and services, your Viceroys of Vice are ready, willing and eager to make the next year our best one yet.
Some insight on what lies ahead:
- We’re rolling out a complete redesign of our website, complete with a snazzy new contact form, a shopping cart and a lighter and more airy appearance. Plus, comments work better (yay, Mike in Detroit!).
- We’re continuing our cadence of pushing one 30-ish minute show per week. We can’t guarantee that occasionally there will be a glitch (lookin’ at you, “episode 349 for Sunday, December 31, 2017”) or that we won’t yet again do our traditional mid-summer slowdown—but the fire sill roars in the belly and the vices remain strong with us.
- Thanks to Jason’s forgetfulness about what does and doesn’t push to The Twitter, it’s leaked that we’re working on a handbook of the noble vices. Look for it in February: A lush, 36-page, 6″-by-9″ pamphlet that gives our take on the essentials you need for cigars, gaming and spirits.
- No promises, but you may see occasional VLO videos coming your way. We’re working on it.
- Trips! In addition to 360 Vegas Vacation, we’re toying with the idea (again, no promises) of a day or short weekend jaunt to Windsor, ON.
As always, you have options for connecting with us:
- Call our toll-free voice mail hotline at +1 888 321 4447. It’s voice mail; no one will answer the phone. Don’t like what you said? Call again. We’ll edit/curate your calls so you sound even better than we do!
- Connect on Twitter.
- Join the Facebook group.
- Send a note using our handy online Contact Us form.
If you want to support the program, we encourage you to:
- Leave us reviews and comments on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play Music, etc.
- Feeling extra generous? We now accept donations on our website as well as Patreon subscriptions.
It’s been a great run getting to know all of you and sharing our love of cigars, spirits and gaming. We look forward to a great 2018 and to many more years to come!